Peninsula Helicopter Services
Seize the opportunity to take off from the rooftop of The Peninsula Hong Kong’s helipad to experience Hong Kong from a truly monumental perspective – sky high. This unforgettable journey continues upon landing with your choice of hotel experience including spa treatment, dining, high tea or a stay in one of The Peninsula’s luxury 5-star rooms.
All flights are 18-minute experiences.
Fly & Dine
The “Fly and Dine” program, with a 18-minute flight-seeing tour, includes lunch or dinner from two to a maximum of six persons.
Reservations: +852 2696 6691 / email@example.com
Download Fly & Dine Package
Fly & Relax
The “Fly and Relax” program encompasses a flightseeing tour along with:
- A 60-minute De-stressor Aromatherapy Massage; a therapeutic and holistic massage using specially blended oils for a relaxing and calming effect
- A 60-minute, skin-type specific Intensive Facial (Oil Controller, Instant Brightener or De-sensitiser)
- A light and healthy “Naturally Peninsula” lunch or afternoon tea at the pool
- Use of the Relaxation Area and Thermal Suite, including the harbour-view Sauna, Crystal Steam Room, Experience Shower and Infrared Ice Fountain – to prepare the body and mind for the treatments to come
Reservations: +852 2696 6682 / firstname.lastname@example.org
*Prices are subject to 10% hotel service charge.
The Flying High Room Package
The Peninsula Hong Kong invites guests to a comprehensive experience of the best that the Grande Dame can offer. Starting from HK$ 7,980, the package takes patrons on a whirlwind tour of timeless excellence, delicious fare and extraordinary memories.
- 18-minute helicopter “flight-seeing” tour**
- Daily Traditional Peninsula Breakfast at The Lobby or Breakfast Buffet at The Verandah for up to two persons
Reservations: +852 2620 2888 / email@example.com
Fly & Tea
Take to the skies with The Peninsula’s ultimate Sky Tour and Teatime experience. The Grande Dame’s exhilarating new programme begins with a whirlwind 18-minute helicopter tour of Hong Kong Island, allowing guests to take in an unparalleled bird’s-eye view of the city. The wonders continue from the clouds to The Lobby, where a classic Afternoon Tea set greets the aviators upon landing.
- $5,758 for Two
- $2,918 for One
Reservation: +852 2802 0200 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2019 Blackout dates: 1 Jan, 5-7 & 14 Feb, 19-22 Apr, 12 May, 16 Jun, 1 Jul, 1 Oct, 22-31 Dec
- 2020 Blackout dates: 1 & 25-28 Jan, 14 Feb